Saturday, March 19, 2011

raubry's famous...

It's true. Have you checked out how many blog "Followers" she has? A few days ago she hadn't hit the 100 mark but today she has passed it. In fact, every time I check in she has more "Followers" than she did before. It's impressive...maybe it is because she is practically perfect in every way and everyone wants tips on how to be perfect like her...or maybe it is because she gives away sweet things that people want in on. Whatever the reason...I'm just proud to say I lived with her and she is one of my most favorite people in the world AND she was one of the first people to hold my very first baby. Pretty soon, she will have running advertisements replacing her "peeps" section and people will start sending her all of their sweet Etsy stuff so that she will plug it on her famous blog. And then, before you know it, she will be making all sorts of money because of her blogging skills. You all just watch...it'll happen...it'll happen.

3 comments:

robin said...

i know! and we can all say we "knew her when..."

Marci said...

Bobin, your blog is pretty famous too! I would bet if you threw in some giveaways, you would get a bunch more "Followers" yourself. I like knowing that I know famous bloggers.

lara said...

i only read your blogs...so you're famous in my world...even if you only had me as a follower:)