Sunday, January 16, 2011

the texting loop revisited...

So yesterday I posted my cell number and later realized...this is not a private blog. Even though I doubt anyone besides Shanty gals check in here, I'm not cool with my digits being out there for the world to see. So, yes I still want to be in the loop, but you will have to email me to get my number...wah.

Aubry...you win the award for making my day yesterday. I had to explain to Morgan who the real slim shady was...funny! Bobin, was that you that also texted? I didn't know who it was and didn't get a chance to respond just yet. See, not only am I a terrible blog updater, I am a terrible quick responder!

Bobin, you asked when I am due...not until the end of March. I don't think my body is going to hold out that long!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

yep. that was my home number. just erased it. i'll text you marci. but i too, am bad. for example, i was hoping to be the first one to text you, but i never (rarely) have my phone in the house and so that would mean i would have had to go out in the winterwonderland (blah) and get my phone. and then, i have this little problem with my memory. there are lots of things i want/should do, but i just plumb forget. but, i'll try.